Saturday, October 07, 2006

Jocelyn works toward finance career


Jocelyn Williams started at the Beacon Journal as a staff photographer on Nov. 3,
1986, coming from the Lexington Herald-Leader in Ky. She worked at the BJ for 20 years before going part-time part-time in 2005.

“I decided to take a voluntary resignation when the company started the layoffs/job cuts.” Jocelyn writes. “I've been attending Cuyahoga Community College since 2005 working towards a Mortgage Finance certificate. I plan on getting a job in banking as a mortgage consultant.I've always had side jobs (I'm also a landlord), and I will continue moonlighting my way towards some interesting opportunities-- maybe start my own business.


Parting shots: Invest in yourself, create a side job that you can grow into something substantial.”

~Jocelyn

Jocelyn's e-mail address is: joce809@earthlink.net

No comments: