Sunday, January 26, 2014

Susan Miller 'banged up' in icy freeway wreck


Susan Miller, with the Advertising Art Department when her more than 25 years of BJ service ended in 2009, was "banged up from head to toe" today when her car spun out on ice and hit a guardrail on the freeway.

Her car was totaled. 
Susan Miller

Susan lives in Canton and is a graduate of Canton Lincoln High School and Miami of Ohio in Oxford. She has a son, Micah.

Susan was a regular winner in the Ad Art department cover design competitions,  was active in Toastmasters at the BJ and loved to get in costume for the annual BJ Halloween candy tour.  

The next day on her Facebook page Susan posted: 

"In pain today. Bruised from top to bottom except my head. Methinks I have a sprained right foot and ankle. Must've been trying to stop my car Fred Flintstone style."

By Tuesday, she posted: "My foot/ankle is improving. My back is still killing me."

Sue added: "I'm sore and off work. And I never miss work."

She also offers a tribute to her car airbag:

"It gave its life for me," Sue wrote. "Thank heavens for those airbags. All I could see was me heading for that abutment head on. So scary."

Even later, Sue posted on her Facebook page: "If anyone knows of a low priced, reliable, transportation car, please message me ASAP."


No comments: