Sunday, September 10, 2006

The first of the "goodbyes"

Delano R. Massey, who has been a reporter and columnist at the Beacon Journal only since December, beat everyone to the punch Sunday with the first of a number of “goodbye” piece we are apt to read in the Beacon.

“I'm not big on goodbyes; never have been,” Massey writes in a colum on the Premier section
front (page E1) in Sunday’s newspaper.

The headline tells the story:
Days of writing column end; time for life's next chapter

Massey concludes:

It's been fun, but unfortunately this chapter -- my work at the Beacon Journal -- must come to an end. I look forward to writing the next one. But before I do that, I just wanted to say thank you... and I'll see you later..

To read about his experience 'til he reached September, click on the headline.

1 comment:

Eric Poston said...

He wrote some great columns for teens. I enjoyed them