Monday, January 24, 2005

Update on Mickey & Suzanne Porter


Here’s an update on Mickey and Suzanne Porter. Mickey still writes Porter’s People and wife Suzanne is a retired lawyer. Here’s a note from Mickey:

I had no idea the blog existed. I’m a dues-paying Guild member who works 20 hours a week, mostly from home. I dial into the BJ System.

Suzie is a retired lawyer (she was with the firm of Scanlon and Gearinger.) She’s active in the Woman’s City Club, and travels, often visiting our sons Mike (Chicago), who’s director of equity operations for Morningstar; and Ben (Winston-Salem, NC) a lawyer and partner in a firm there. No grandkids, however.

As for me, I walk 4 miles daily and lift weights at the Y. Although I’m 67, my folks are both alive and well and living in Florida, and I vacation down there a couple of times a year.

I shall start reading the blog, and will tell Bill O’Connor about it. He, too, receives a BJ retirement check.

Best wishes,

Mick

No comments: