Thursday, January 20, 2005

Kevin 'Moose' Huhn now in Denver


E-mail from Kevin Huhn, now in Denver:

Hi, Harry:

My mother, Thelma Huhn, ran into you a few months ago and you told her I should e-mail you with some info about myself, and I recently spoke with Ken Krause and he told me about your Web site. I worked as a sports statistician from 1976 to 1982 with an incredible crew that included Krause, Marty Pantages and Tim Farkas, to name a few. I left the ABJ after graduating from Kent State in May 1982, and my journey through journalism brought me to the Rocky Mountain News in Denver, where I arrived in 1989 as assistant sports editor. I have since been promoted to deputy sports editor. Many from the ABJ might remember me as Moose.

Kevin "Moose" Huhn
huhnk@rockymountainnews.com


No comments: