Monday, January 10, 2005

....and now the reporters...


In front are Jane Snow and John Olesky.
Top are Mark Dawidziak, Andrea Louie
(a Kent State grad who went to NY),

and Betsy Lammerding
In the middle are Joan Rice, Jewell Cardwell,
Bob Dyer, Connie Bloom and
Elaine Guregian
(holding the racket)


When features editor Michelle LeComte went on a cruise, her staff was not to be outdone and set up a tropic setting in the studio. I didn'’t know what was going on until I was called in to shoot the picture. They sure look like they are enjoying themselves.
I thought that after that funny photo of the photographers I ought to show that reporters are just as off kilter as we are…

…......Ott
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ott, my favorite remembrance of that shoot, other than that you let people keep their clothes on, was that Joan Rice told me later that her twin sister in Buffalo, who is on TV, commented about me: "Nice legs." At that age, or this age, I'll take any compliment I can get. Still a fun photo. Thanks.