Sunday, January 23, 2005

Tom Moore offering DVDs


An offer from Tom Moore:

I've started burning my home videos to dvds. As you know, I've taken my camcorder to a lot of the retiree luncheons and have also filmed a few retirements. The first one I've burned is from 1996 and it includes Fran's office party for her retirement. There are a lot of folks in the video that are no longer with us. If anybody's interested, I'll share the dvd with bj folks and their kin. just send me an email--etcfm@infionline.net--with their home address and I'll eventually get around to sending them a copy.Won't be for a while since dot and I are heading for florida jan. 29 for a week. She'll be limping a bit since she just had knee surgery, but we're gonna get out of this weather for a few days. ~Tom

Blog Note: You should offer Tom $3 for a DVD which is about the cost of the disk and mailers plus postage.
Don't forget to give your USPS address.

No comments: