Friday, April 20, 2007

Post for Bob Abbott on Rx issue

OK Group:

I have enough people committing that we're on our way!

I'm getting in touch with counsel today to start the process. Realize this will take time and we won't probably have any info as to the
progress for at least a month. Remember the wheels of justice grind very slow but hopefully very fine also.

So, if you haven't already sent a check for $50 please do so at your first convenience. Make it out to me (no, I'm afraid there won't be
enough money there for a grand vacation for me.) and send it to my home address:

Robert Abbott
1461 Deermont Ave. SW
Massillon, OH 44647

rabbott@mindspring.com
330 830-4984

Probably late next week I will take those checks..adding my own of course...and open our legal "slush" fund. If any of you don't want your
name known to others please contact me and when I give out the info about the status of the fund I will honor your wishes and use a "bogus" name
while still accounting for your participation in the project.

It's not too late, at any time, for others to join...so keep rattling the bushes and help us all defray the costs of this initial effort.
Any questions...contact me either by e-mail or phone.

thanx

bob abbott

1 comment:

Harry Liggett said...

Check out the op-ed piece by Paul Krugman on the Commentary Page of the BJ Retirees website. There's a link on the left side of this blog to take you to the website. The headline is:
The plot deepens against Medicare.