Thursday, December 10, 2015

John Olesky, Hugh Downing: Fun & golf in the sun
They’re at it again

As they do every time John Olesky winterizes in The Villages, Florida, which is Disneyland for adults 55 and older which qualifies them to buy a home there, retired BJ printer Hugh Downing lined up tee times for the two them.

This outing in sunshine and 75 degree weather was on the Briarwood executive golf course, one of 47 links in The Villages for 114,000 people (free for everyone who owns a home there, as Paula does now).

The scores were 42 and 46. In my case, about 2 strokes over my Florida average despite FOUR lost balls (NONE in water of woods; just disappeared when we thought they would be easy find).

I’m using my backup golf clubs that I leave at Paula’s Florida home. I could have used my good club freezing in Ohio. Maybe.

No comments: