Sunday, December 20, 2015

Painful time for Susan Miller

Susan Miller, with the BJ more than 25 years when she left the Advertising Art Department in 2009, has been dealing with pain for more than a week in her Canton home.


Susan Miller
She misses her Laundry Express job. Not for the money, which helps, but because it gives her a chance to chat with the customers.

Susan says “I feel like Diane Chambers on ‘Cheers’ (the TV sitcom set in a bar). They listen to my stories, my boss accepts my crazy humor and I get the chance to touch many lives peripherally.

“Please pray that I can get back to work soon.”

Susan was a graphics designer at Ol’ Blue Walls. The Canton Lincoln High School and Miami of Ohio in Oxford graduate was a regular winner in the Ad Art department cover design competitions and was active in Toastmasters.

No comments: