Monday, August 20, 2007

Rx note from Bob Abbott

Group:

I'm still waiting to hear from one individual and I need to personally contact at least one other person by phone. At that time I can compile the info I've received and present it to counsel.

Sorry it's moving so slow but that's the way of the world I guess. I would expect it'll be a week or two before I can get to the point of presenting the information to counsel. While it's not looking terribly good at this point I feel that we're laying a good foundation (or at least a solid starting point) should the BJ continue their immoral interpretations of our retirement/separation agreements.

Thanks for all your help...

It's not over until the fat lady sings...we'll hang tough...

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'll keep you updated as to the situation as it unfolds.

bob abbott

rabbott@mindspring.com

No comments: