Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Post for Gina White

I don't know if any of you have checked to see if your doctors are on this new Medicare Plan that we're being forcibly enrolled in, but in checking with the doctors and hospitals in the Sarasota/Venice area, there are no doctors or hospitals that accept this plan.

When I called Aetna's Medicare Provider services, I was advised that this was a brand new plan effective January 2007 and that there were no doctors enrolled. And then was given an 800 number for the doctors too call so that they could review the plan and enroll.

I encourage all of you to check with your doctors and/or hospital to see if they are on this Aetna plan.

Gina White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E-mail from John Olesky:
I used my Aetna insurance card today at Falls General Hospital. It's Feb. 1, day one of the new coverage under the Canadian's edict. They didn't blink, just took it. Medicare, of course, is my primary and, now Aetna is my secondary.