Saturday, August 07, 2004

How to keep in touch

As you know, I started sending out e-mail addresses to retired, former and current BJ types several years ago so we could keep in touch. Tom Moore put up a web site for the same reason but he is now in a delayed process of redrawing it. I send out obituaries and a few other items to those on the list, but there are other items of interest which I do not send because I am not sure of your interest. I have tried other things such as a BJ chat mailing list and message boards on Yahoo and Geocities which were too complicated to use and brought little response. Nothing has seemed to work. Now I am trying this web log or blog and hope it might succeed. We have needed a place like this were you can make your own posts and comment on those made by others. It also will allow use of photos which would be cumbersome in regular e-mail
If you would like to post to this weblog, please send e-mail to me at hliggett@sbcglobal.net
Ask me to send you an invitation to become a contributor of this web log.

Then please post a note telling us where you are located now, what you are doing and other information about your family or your interests.

Harry Liggett in Akron, OH
March, 1995 retiree of the Beacon Journal News Desk

No comments: