Tuesday, August 17, 2004

E-Mail from Rick Reiff

great idea, harry. Here's something about me:

Last week I became a grandfather, as daughter Jennie Reiff, with help from hubbie Orange County Fire Capt. Stephen Miller, gave birth to Elias Stephen Miller. The Little E checked in at the same birth weight as his grandfather, seven pounds and 11 ounces. It remains to be seen whether Lil' Eli will be an Angels or an Indians fan, but he already looks like a baseball prospect.

I'm still the executive editor and columnist ("The OC Insider") for the Orange County Business Journal. I'm also a part-time professor of media at Chapman University. Last month I launched a weekly half-hour show on Southern California public television station KOCE. The show is called "Inside OC" and airs Wednesdays
at 7 p.m.

Life is good. I'm busy, I'm engaged and I am two strokes off of a single-digit handicap.
My best to the ABJ family.
Rick Reiff
Executive Editor
Orange County Business Journal
phone (949) 833-8373 fax (949) 833-8751
e-mail: reiff@ocbj.com
Host and Producer, "Inside OC" KOCE-TV
phone (949) 683-2414


No comments: