Wednesday, February 17, 2021

TREASURES FROM SHARON SHREVE LORENZEN'S ATTIC




BY SHARON SHREVE LORENZEN

BJ Newsroom retiree

Here are a couple of old-school office gatherings I uncovered in some of my attic treasures.

 

One is of a party by the BJ Newsroom’s Tom Suchan.

 

The other is of Eleanor Johnston and Polly Paffilas with a kitten. I think someone had found this baby in the parking deck. FYI, I took that cat home -- Matchka -- had him for 18 years. 

 Suchan party was August 19, 1977, and the Polly/Eleanor/kitten photo was in October 1973.

I found a fair amount of stuff in the attic. I’ll post now and again. These two are a start.

 

Sharon Shreve Lorenzen
with Shirley Folo in BJ newsroom

JOHN OLESKY NOTE

 

Thanks, Sharon.

 

If anyone has old BJ photos you’d like to post on the BJ Alums blog, email me at jo4wvu@neo.rr.com and I’ll put them on the blog. Provide full identifications of everyone in them.

 

If you want to write an article and have it posted on this blog, email the article to me at jo4wvu@neo.rr.com and I’ll publish in on the blog verbatim. You can even write your own headline if you want.

 

Together, we can make this a BJ Alums reunion page. 

No comments: