Thursday, December 27, 2018

Rx card sent to wrong name, wrong city !!!

Don’t ask me how it happened but my new Sav-Rx prescription card from Sound Publishing/Beacon Journal wound up with Wendell H. Miller in Canton, Ohio.

Wendell, bless his soul, mailed my new prescription card to me with a note explained that it went astray.

How the hell can a card for Tallmadge wind up in Canton!

If you run into Wendell, shake his hand and tell him you’re glad to meet an honest person. Someone else would be running up drug bills with forged ID cards that pretend to be me.

It’s good to know that I’m not the only honest person in America. Wendell, I salute you! And yes, I did text Wendell at the phone number on the card to thank him, too.

But methinks Sound Publishing and/or Sav-Rx need to be more accurate and careful with where they are sending the Rx cards.

If you don’t get your card, maybe Wendell got it, too. Or someone not as honest as Wendell.

No comments: