Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Olga Reswow's grand-niece in Gerber baby contest



 Click on the headline to see  Olga's grand-niece, Abigail, and cast your vote for her.  You can vote once a day


This email came from Newsroom copy editor Olga Reswow:

Hi Harry,

Hope you are doing okay.

I was wondering if you could put my grand-niece's photo on the Beacon Journal retirees website? I know it sounds corny but I am trying to get more votes for her.

My sister's youngest daughter, Natalie, entered her in the Gerber baby contest. My niece, Natalie, is a Michigan State U. graduate and her husband, Andy Delmege, is also a Michigan State graduate. They grew up in Detroit (Grosse Pointe Park, Mich.)

Her husband accepted a fellowship position with the Charles G. Koch Foundation and for the next year he is working for the Americans for Prosperity Foundation as part of the fellowship program. He was working for AAA in Washington, D.C. They live in Arlington, Va.

Natalie is a stay-at-home mom but she previously worked for National City Bank.

Anyway, I hope you make an exception and put her photograph and connecting link on the Web site.

Thanks, Olga

P.S. I returned to work on July 13 (had a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage in late May) .... still getting some headaches and taking medication but hopefully, they will go away finally.

This summer has not been a good summer. We haven't really done all that much. I even missed the Beacon Journal lunch in June at Bricco with Bruce Winges for other BJ employees celebrating many years of service. I've been at the BJ 25 years this year.



Winges is the BJ editor.

Olga works on the Copy Desk. She also has doubled a few times as Russian interpreter in the newsroom.





What about YOU? Family events. Travels. Your BJ friends would like to know. Email details and photos to John Olesky at

Jo4wvu@sbcglobal.net

No comments: