Monday, July 13, 2009

Email: Reader who misses old BJ to Chip Bok


Ott Gangl sends us this email conversation between an old friend, Gene Foraker, and former BJ cartoonist Chip Bpk:”

Foraker: I went to his site http://www.bokbluster.com/ and registered for his email list. I left a comment that I missed seeing him in the Beacon and that it is not the same paper after going so far to the left. It must be part of their plan to increase their subscriber base in this declining business
by leaning so strongly only to one side and upsetting the people on the other side.

Chip: Thanks, Gene. I miss being in the BJ but it's not the same paper anymore. I'll put you on the email update list for Bokbluster if that's okay.

Foraker: Thanks Chip. I'm a good friend of Ott Gangl (but much younger), if you remember him. Most all of the ex employees miss the old Beacon.

Chip: Ha. Tell Ott everyone's younger than him. Those were very good times

No comments: