Saturday, March 18, 2006

New Address for Maxine, Ted:

Maxine Johnson Lozier and husband Ted are moving again Here’s an e-mail from her with their new address:

We have been very busy packing. It has only been one and a half years since we moved to Calusa Harbor - amazing what you can accumulate in that short time. This is a very hard thing for me to do but time marches on and it's best that we do this while Ted is still able to make the move. The movers will load their van on the twenty-seventh of March. We leave the following morning (boohoo) for our new home in Kentucky. I have to be honest and tell you that I am looking forward to our new adventure. As Ted is telling everyone, that will listen, we are getting out of the four H's--Heat, Humidity, High rises and last but most important HURRICANES. The truth is, we are really doing this to be closer to our five children (Ted's three and my two) but after twenty-one years together they are all mine and I dearly love them all. Good heavens, even when I send emails, I can't keep it short. The gist of the whole thing is to give you our new address and phone number. Please if you get near give us a call and a visit. Love you all and I will miss you very, very much (Ted says, me too).

NEW ADDRESS:
153 Edgewood Way
The Forum at Brookside(not really necessary)
Louisville, KY 40245
PHONE: 502--254-1942

No comments: