Thursday, December 09, 2004

Catching up with Mary Grace Poidomani


A number of BJ types have asked “What is Mary Grace doing?” My query prompted this e-mail response from her:


I didn't mean to have been so scarce, life has been keeping busier than usual lately.

I am working as a paralegal for a four (soon to be six) -lawyer firm in Highland Hills after receiving my post-degree certificate from Tri-C and have applied to Marshall Law School at CSU for special student status. That would let me take courses as I want and as seats are available, rather than getting a formal (and very expensive) law degree. I do an extraordinary amount of legal research and writing; it's almost like reading the law in days of old. I really love the work.

Otherwise, I'm waiting to close the sale of my condominium in Broadview Heights. For now, I've taken an apartment in Parma [6134 Stumph Road #108, Parma 44130; 440-743-0472], although I've been spending quite a bit of time at my Mom's. She had carpal tunnel and cataract surgery. She's almost 84, but otherwise going strong.

I hope your visit means Polly is doing better. I was sorry to read about Hal Fry.

I still miss you, Tom, Don, Lilley and a few others; I haven't missed the Beacon Journal one little bit.

I would very much like to see you and other old friends once the holidays are over.

Mary Grace

No comments: