Thursday, May 09, 2024

3 WEEKS OF FUN ACROSS THE ATLANTIC FOR SUSAN MILLER

 



          SUSAN MILLER (TOP PHOTO, SMILING) AND WITH LATE HAROLD BLATCHLEY (BOTTOM PHOTO)

Parrie to icy land for Susan Miller

Former BJ graphics designer Susan Miller, who lives in her hometown of Canton, enjoyed her 3 weeks of travel to the other large change of earth’s land across the Atlantic.

She posted:

“I am grateful to share my latest journey of many steps over the last three weeks in Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and finally Iceland. P. S. I retired my laundromat work shoes on a balcony across from the Louvre in Paris.

I was within 10 feet of the Mona Lisa when I was in the Louvre and have a replica hanging high on my living room wall that also has My Mona Lisa, my late wife who gave a half-century of glorious living.

Sue was at Ol’ Blue Walls for more than 25 years when she left the Advertising Art Department in 2009.

 

In 2014 Sue suffered a hairline fracture of her right tibia from her car's non-Olympic luge-style slide into an abutment on an icy Akron freeway.

 

Sue is a graduate of Canton Lincoln High School and 1976 graduate of Miami of Ohio University in Oxford.


No comments: