Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Bob Dyer with his daughters; that's Carrie on the right, Kimmie on left

Dyer’s daughter becomes law firm partner

A daughter of Bob Dyer, the best Mark Twain-ish columnist in BJ history, has been named the newest partner in the Columbus law firm of Mansell Law.

Carrie Dyer went to Capital University on her way to becoming a lawyer.

Carrie has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star from 2016-2020.  This award is a peer nominated recognition given to the top 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40.

Bob's other daughter is Kimmie, a nurse in a 3-year program to become a nurse anesthetist.


I’ve met her mother while I worked at the BJ and I can tell you both daughters got their looks from her. With some help from Bob, my Blue Room lunch partner for two decades.

The first time I saw Bob and Becky together I said: “Ken and Barbie.”

Well, the daughters are carrying on the tradition of brains and beauty.

Since Bob makes me laugh out loud at his free-wheeling humor that has made him Ohio Columnist of the Year a zillion times I’ll have to give him some credit for the brains part.

No comments: