Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Rx note from Bob Abbott

Just got final paperwork Saturday on a hopeful new angle in regard to our situation. The trial balloon went well for me personally (in other words the personal medical mess I was thrown into) in regard to Medicare parts A & B but it appears we can't blame the BJ for this snafu that developed ultimately as a result of our being "forced" to sign up for Aetna's/Medicare part D. Not sure but I think it was Aetna's screwup and partially Medicare.

Bottom line...we're in a holding pattern. I tried to talk to counsel yesterday but he wasn't in. He wanted me to contact him once the dust settled in regard to the above situation. I'm heading to Utah for a week of skiing later today so I'll have to get in touch with him after that.

Then I will be able to spell out where we're at and the direction I believe we should go. And then I'll also find out if counsel is charging us for the last few phone conferences (I think (hope) not). We still have a small amount of cash left and I'll be giving an accounting of that as I find out if we have further legal bills coming in.

We're not dead yet...there are still some options which I will describe and will give an explanation of exactly where we are at now.

thanks for your patience...

bob abbott

No comments: