Saturday, February 11, 2017


Dave Hess report

Former BJ Washington correspondent and later Knight-Ridder national correspondent Dave Hess got a visitor to his assisted-living facility in Worthington, Ohio.

Bill Hershey, who also served Ol’ Blue Walls as Columbus and Washington correspondent, reports:

John - I went to see Dave today and he was in pretty good spirits. He was resting when I got to his apt. about noon but got more animated as we talked.

“I know he'd like to hear from old ABJ friends. He was Washington correspondent for ABJ before me and then was a national correspondent for Knight-Ridder.

“Like you, he is a West Virginian. I'll try to keep you posted if there are new developments.”

Dave had strokes in 2006 and 2013.



Dave's address:

    Sunrise of Worthington

    6525 N. High St.   Apt. 3302

   Worthington, Ohio, 43085

   614-785-6302

No comments: