Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Harry’s son, kidney doing well

Tom Liggett, son of the late BJ Alums founder and newsroom retiree Harry Liggett, is doing well two months after his February 15 kidney transplant.
Writes Tom:
“I am happy that everything related to the new kidney has been even better than expected. My labs continue to be quite normal and I feel great. Thanks again to all my friends who continue to check on progress and think of me. I continue to be thankful for the medical staff at Cleveland Clinic who I see every two weeks now and, of course, to my donor and her family.”
Tom’s mother was Helen Smolak Liggett. His brother is Bob Liggett, who lives in Akron.
Tom is Community Pregnancy Center director of development. He and wife Susan also live in Akron. Their children are Anna Teresa and Erin Catherine.
Harry passed away in January 2014.


No comments: