Thursday, August 01, 2013

Regina Brett explains why she volunteered to be laid off by the PD


Former BJ columnist Regina Brett, on her Facebook page, explains her decision to volunteer to be laid off by the Plain Dealer, although she will continue to write a column for the severely downsized Cleveland newspaper:


Regina Brett · 6,451 like this
Regina Brett

·        My writing will still appear regularly in The Plain Dealer even though I voluntarily took the layoff. i hope my decision helped save a job for someone else and will give me more time to write books & see my grandbabies. My heart hurts for my colleagues who lost their jobs today. I wish them all the best.



Regina Brett Thanks for all the well wishes. I will continue to write regularly for The Plain Dealer so I hope you will still follow me there, as well as here and on my blog at www.reginabrett.com

No comments: