Saturday, May 26, 2007

Rx card information sought

Query from Bob Abbott:

We need some info if possible...
Do any of you remember when you signed up for your
retirement/separation if the prescription card was mentioned (hopefully in writing) at that
point. And if so, do you have printed proof of that?

I personally recall that I had to sign up for separation agreement
ahead of time (only three priority situation holders would be accepted) but
I don't recall anything in writing referring to the prescription card.
But I certainly knew about it or I wouldn't have even contemplated
leaving. It would be helpful if we could prove that those (prescription)
benefits were a main driving force for our retiring/separating from the
company.

So...dig into your memories and papers and see if we can come up with
something along that line.

thanks

bob abbott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob:

My retirement letter says, in writing:

"Prescription Drug coverage will remain in effect for your lifetime, with the applicable Plan co-pay."

Guild retirees' "applicable Plan co-pay," of course, was $2 per prescription, which is becoming a distant memory.

I don't know how much that helps but I'd be glad to copy and mail my retirement letter.

Anonymous said...

hey,
nowadays it doesnt so much matter i didnt get it after my retirement but i simply got my own, and it turned out for the better!

Cheers,
Ed