Thursday, August 24, 2006

Job info from Mark Phillips

Job Info: The blog is happy to publish job info but is not responsible for content. Here is an e-mail received from Mark Phillips.

I read on the blog that the Guild is looking for job options for staffers.. .(I used to be a Guild member at the Rep, and I feel really awful about this whole thing.)

I know of at least two positions at my former employer, Great Lakes Publishing, that would be good for reporters/editors... Great Lakes publishes Cleveland Magazine, Ohio Magazine and Inside Business Magazine and is coming out with a new magazine, West Shore...

The two positions I know of are for Inside Business, where I worked... To my knowledge, it would be a mix of custom publishing, and work on writing and editing on Inside Business and West Shore... The office is located in downtown Cleveland at Euclid and E. 14th...

If this sounds like something people would be interested in, please let me know so I can get more information... They're going to move quickly on these positions, I believe...

Mark Phillips in Jackson Township
mark@larsonphillips.com

No comments: