Monday, August 26, 2019


Thank-you from Chasm, 73

John, please post on the blog my thanks to all those who had congrats for me achieving 73. I know I’m far behind you and certainly hope to make it there. I have longevity genes in my family, with several making it into their early 90s. Feel good, look good (if I do say so) and we march on one day at a time.
Chuck Montague

Chasm took a BJ buyout after 38 years at Ol’ Blue Walls, in 2008, on the same day as photographer Lew Stamp and line-drawer Ted Schneider, and has been traveling across the Big Pond from time to time since then. He’s also quite familiar with Alaska, just like retired photographer Don Roese.

He survived a 2012 heart attack, too. And was a referee for children’s soccer for years and years.

Chasm has two sons and two grandchildren.

 

No comments: