Sunday, October 12, 2014

Anyone seen Bob Rosen’s pants?

On 10/17/14 Bob posted: "Progress. We now have one of our vehicles in the garage! I doubt that my car and truck see the inside of a garage until we build a man cave for my toys."



Former BJ district manager Bob Rosen has discovered that the misadventures aren’t over after you’ve moved into your new location at 2082 Wise Road, Green.

Saturday was moving-in day. Sunday Bob feels like he’s living in a strange country.

Let Bob explain:
“Hmmm....can't seem to find anything here at the new house. After 40 years of knowing exactly where everything is, moving has me so confused as to where things like my car keys, boat, toolbox and truck keys. ......has anyone seen my toothbrush? Did I mention the hour of roaming throughout the house in my underwear looking for pants! Who was the wise guy that buried my clothes in the far corner of the basement?”
Somewhere in that pile of boxes is Bob’s wife, Cindy.

On Friday Bob had posted:

“At 9:00 this morning 17 friends and family moved the contents off my barn that had boxes stacked 6 feet high, 12 feet wide and almost 40 feet long to our new home. Quite a job considering total time was a little over 3 hours, including putting them in the rooms they belong in!
“Sister's-in-law and good friend Debbie prepared a fantastic lunch for everyone. We are so blessed for all of our friends and family. We love all of you!”

Hope the beer keg didn’t run dry, Bob.

Bob and Cindy joined their boxes in the house on Saturday.
To read the original BJ Alums article about the Rosens’ moving day, click on http://bjretirees.blogspot.com/search?q=Rosens+thisclose+to+moving+into+their+new+home+in+Green

No comments: