Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mail from the daughter of the late Ben James

Here's a nice email from the oldest daughter of the late Ben James, a retired college professor in Lorain, OH:
I was surfing the net this afternoon and found a story about my dad Ben James. It was the story about Benny's Blue Room and his famous practical joke with the telephone in his pocket.

[Go to the post mentioned above]

Thanks for bringing Benny's Blue Room back to my memory.

I don't know if you have any history of Ben's family, but his son Dave Jr. died in 1990 in Cuyahoga Falls, his son Dick lives in Kankakee, IL, his daughter Susan in Temple, TX, Ann in Irving, TX and Trudi, his oldest in Lorain, OH.

His grandsons, Dave's sons live in Macedonia and Parma, Dick's children live in IL, and Trudi's daughter lives in CO.

I am a retired college professor and still think of my father fondly as well as the BJ family. Thanks again for bringing back a long forgotten memory. I will be sure to send copies to my siblings.

Trudi James-Parks
Lorain, OH










No comments: