Monday, October 08, 2007

Help needed in press room


Can anyone, still working of retired with connection to BJ pressroom, help Bryan Hightower who sent this message?


I recently ran across your blog for the retirees of the Beacon Journal. I was recently promoted (by default) to Press Room Manager of my local newspaper and am looking to visit blogs of and/or exchange emails with other Press Room Supervisors, Managers and Foremen. I was thrown into this position rather suddenly (see my new blog for more details) and would love any sort of tips and advice anyone can offer. http://pressmantalk.blogspot.com/

I realize your board is for Retirees, however I'm hoping one of your members might regularly keep in touch with the press room area of the Beacon Journal and know of someone who might be willing to offer some brief advice or tips by email on managing the press room.

Bryan Hightower
bryan.hightower@yahoo.com

No comments: