Friday, April 28, 2006

Denise is a blogger now

I hope you might remember a post way back on Jan 4, 2005 about three young girls who used to visit my space in the BJ newsroom. The head on that post was “3 young visitors ‘all growed up’ ” .

I try to keep up on their latest doings. Denise Warner, one of the trio, will graduate from Columbia College with a degree in history on May 17. She's been working part-time at AOL since last summer, and will work there full time beginning in June. But first, as a graduation gift from her devoted parents, she'll spend several weeks in Europe. The proud parents, Debbie Van Tassel and Stuart Warner are still both hard at work at the PD to foot that bill..

We are especially interested because Denise is also a blogger, and her boss liked it so
well that AOL now links to it. Mom think it's quite good. "It helps me stay current with young interests and celebrity gossip - and it's a nice break from Darfur, Nepal and Iraq."

I’m a little far out of the loop, but I checked out Denise’s blog. So can you.

Check it out at: http://journals.aol.com/thecoolerblog/AOLNewsCooler/

Now to check on the other two girls: Audrey Hoiles and Naprie Kimbrough.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Harry, I guess I am also out of the lupe. If that is what blogging is all about, well, I just don't need it. As they say in France "La Crap".

Don Roese