Thursday, April 13, 2006

Char talks to Craig Wilson

This note received this afternoon from Charlene Nevada:

I just talked to Craig Wilson and he asked me to pass on to his old BJ buddies thanks for the talking tapes and other items he received after several strokes in January. He is back to reading books -- with larger type.

Craig is in Barberton Citizens Hospital and will have surgery for bladder cancer tomorrow. Craig sent me a postcard and advised me of his surgery as only Craig could explain it: "My 'coming out' party is set for Good Friday," he wrote. "The bladder goes because it has cancer. The prostate goes because it is close by and he (the urologist) can do it for no extra charge. I may be able to sell it. What is the classified category for used body parts?"

As you can see, Craig's humor can never be extracted. He expects to be in the hospital at least a week. I'm sure he would appreciate cards, tho Elizabeth says calls won't be a good idea at first.
~Charlene

No comments: