Thursday, November 18, 2004

Note from Maxine in Florida


A note from Maxine Lozier in Ft. Myers, Florida:

It's nice to know that people still ask about you. I miss all the nice people I knew at the BJ and wish I could have lunch with you all every month. Maybe some day I'll get back before I'm too old to travel.

Ted and I sold our home (during the hurricanes). We were amazed but grateful. He bought most of our furniture too. Ted is on oxygen most of the time so we decided it was time to move to a senior citizens development. We have a great apartment on the NW corner, twelve stories up. Beautiful view on the Caloosahatachee River. Sunsets are great.

I still play golf and bridge. Ted had to give up golf, but, if I twist his arm, he will play bridge.We've had a good life and are happy. I have to tell you, I lived all my life in the Akron area until we moved to Florida ten years ago so my heart will always be there with you all.

Maxine & Ted Lozier
2525 E. First Street
Fort Myers, Fl 33901
Tel: 239--332-2557

No comments: