Friday, November 26, 2004

Gresock suffers another stroke


E-mail message from Brian Walsh, Don Gresock’s son:

,
This is Brian Walsh, Don Gresock's son in San Antonio. Don suffered another stroke last Friday, the 19th. He is in St. Luke's Hospital Room 228B. He is unable to speak, or move his body but is aware of who may be arround him.

I can be reached at 210-478-6537 or at bwalsh3@satx.rr.com

I will try to stay in touch.

This e-mail received Saturday, Nov. 27, from Don's sister:

Hello: I am Don's sister from Houston and I wanted to give you an update on his health. Don suffered a stroke on Oct. 27, which paralyzed his left side. He was being rehabilitated and making progress when another stroke hit him on Nov. 19. This one was more serious and there is not much hope for recovery now. He needs your prayers.

Don has many friends and I am sure I am missing some names and addresses. You may pass the word along to others who may know him. This is a very difficult time for all of us. Feel free to write me for more information and I will keep you up to date.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Pat Gresock Brunner
HPatriciaB@aol.com

=========
Cards may be sent to:

Don Gresock
3319 Clearfield
San Antonio, Texas 78231






No comments: