Monday, February 13, 2023

WOW! WHAT A NASTY RESPONSE TO AN UNFAVORABLE ART REVIEW!

 Think it’s easy being an art critic?


Hannover state opera house ballet director Marco Goecke, unhappy with dance critic Wiebke Huester’s review, smeared animal feces on her face!


Don Rosenberg and Elaine Guregian never told me they ran into this kind of problem, even from the a--holes who got Don removed from his beat because they didn't like his reviews!

This incident has so many comebacks, most of them not in good taste. I'll leave that to others who are cruder than me.

Although it does remind me of the chant I hear in Mountaineer Field after EVERY WVU game, even when my alma mater is NOT playing Pitt, whose name rhymes with the distasteful chant that the German ballet director brought to my mind.





No comments: