Monday, November 28, 2022

GREG KORTE TO COVER CITY HALL . . . IN NEW YORK CITY!!!

 


Ohio University graduate Greg Korte, BJ Metro reporter 1997-2001, will be covering New York City Hall for Bloomberg News.

 

Korte is from Cincinnati, where he began his reporting career with the Cincinnati Enquirer. He also was White House correspondent for USA Today, covering President Trump.

 

Greg posted:

 

“I've been in Washington 12 years and have had the chance to cover Congress, the White House and a few presidential campaigns. But I often tell people I'm really just an overgrown City Hall reporter.

 

”So today I'm excited to let everyone know I'm starting a short stint covering the most overgrown City Hall in the country. I'll be filling in for the next three months or so at New York City Hall for Bloomberg News.

 

“I'll try not to clutter up my Facebook feed with stories of the War on Rats, traffic-congestion pricing, parking tickets and Mayor Eric Adams' political ambitions, but you can follow all that on my professional page.

 

https://www.facebook.com/gregorykortenews

 

 

“And if you're in the Big Apple, let's connect sometime!”

 

 

Korte lives in Bethesa, Maryland with wife Lisa Huey Korte. They met while students at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.

 

His email address is gregorykorte@gmail.com


No comments: