Thursday, October 04, 2018

Naples newspaper is hiring; interested?

In case any of my friends who got shitcanned by GateHouse Media are interested:

   
 
"Hi friends! Naples Daily News is hiring a breaking news editor.

"I believe we're also hiring one more photographer/videographer. I'm attaching the link to the editor position, but you should be able to find the photographer position through that website, too.

https://usr54.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/gannett/Posting/View/20679

"I hope to see somebody down here soon! "
 
I can tell you from my 30 years of winterizing that the weather is nice there in the winter and the Everglades are really handy.
 
Seriously, you could do worse than live in Naples, which is really upscale and on the Gulf of Mexico.
 
So, if you’re interested, you have the URL.
 
Good luck!

No comments: