Friday, June 29, 2018


Former BJ deputy Metro editor Arnie Rosenberg and New York City product Fran Sherman Rosenberg celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary Friday, June 19 in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, where they live.
Arnie wrote:
Five years ago today, I said, ‘I do,’ and every minute since, I'm glad I did. Fran -- my wonderful wife, my companion, my partner and my best friend -- has made this a wonderful ride . . . and one destined to get even better as we share our lives. Happy Anniversary, My Love.”
Arnie is Treasure Coast Newspapers editor. Its circulation of 100,000 is spread over 5 counties and includes Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie and Jupiter in southeast Florida.
His other management stops included Newsmax, Palma Beach County Sun Sentinel, Denver Post, GIE Publishers, Sun Press/Messenger/Observer/News and Paineville Telegraph.
The Ohio University and Beachwood High graduate married Fran, a Staten Island High graduate, in 2013.
Arnie runs into former Ol’ Blue Walls occupants in Florida regularly.
Such as 1996-2000 BJ reporter and Wickliffe native Melanie Payne, a columnist for the News-Press in Fort Myers, Florida, in Arnie’s Stuart, Florida newsroom; and BJ business writer Betty Lin-Fisher in West Palm Beach, Florida, in 2016.
Between them, Arnie and Fran's children are Amanda and Zach.
Arnie’s parents were Elise Kahn Rosenberg, a combat pilot instructor during World War II, and Murray Rosenberg, who came from Brooklyn to live in Beachwood after their 1948 wedding.
Arnie’s siblings are Carol Rosenberg Greenspan of Wellington, Florida and Lori Rosenberg of University Heights.

No comments: