Sunday, January 27, 2013

Marv Katz has house for sale

Email from Marv Katz:

As some of you know, Joyce and I have decided to move to Portland, Oregon, to be closer to our daughter Susie and her family, which includes our two grandchildren. We've put our house near Hendersonville, in the mountains of Western North Carolina, up for sale, and we're looking for a smaller house in the Portland area.

It struck me that one of my email correspondents might know of someone interested in relocating to the Asheville-Hendersonville area. For that reason, I'm sending you this link to our real estate listing: http://www.beverly-hanks.com/search/detail/530145.
Please feel free to pass it along to someone who might be interested.

If anyone wants more information, they can contact our agent, Suzanne Beckmann; there's a link to her contact information on the first page of the listing. Or they can contact me via email, or my cell phone at 828-606-1422.

Thanks,
Marv

No comments: