Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Paris trip photos


By John Olesky (BJ 1969-96)

If you want to see photos & explanations of the week-long 8th anniversary trip to Paris by John Olesky and Paula Tucker, who worked together on Pat Englehart's State Desk in the 1970s, click on https://picasaweb.google.com/115483244393507838338/Paris2012Trip#

What about YOU? If you have jpeg photos of a recent trip to foreign countries with you and family in the photos, with details about your experiences there, email them to jo4wvu@neo.rr.com and I’ll compile them in an online album for BJ readers to see. If you have only one or two photos then I’ll just post them on the BJ Alums blog.

Also, what countries have you visited in your lifetime? Maybe I can put together a list of all the countries visited by BJ alumni with your name attached to each country you visited. 

I’ve been to 50 countries since my 1996 retirement from the BJ. I suspect other BJ alumni have visited even more nations.



No comments: