Monday, April 11, 2011

Note from Carrie (Moore) Krack:

Hi Everyone!!!

Thanks so much for the cards (that are still coming) all the prayers and that you sent my family, John and especially me!!! I know that is the reason I'm here. That and I think God has something for me to do.

I really enjoyed all the good wishes you sent my way. One of the first things I can remember is John reading them to me until I could read them myself. What an uplifter!!!
I am now out of inpatient rehab and in out patient rehab Three times a week and getting stronger. I don't know how much longer I will be here. It depends on when I am released from rehab and the doctor. We are hoping around the end of April or middle of May or until my parents kick me out!

Again, many, many Thanks.

God Watch.

Lots of love and hugs,
Carrie ( Carol)




No comments: