Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cathy Strong, Pam McCarthy plan reunion in Boston



From Cathy Strong's Facebook writing on Charlene Nevada's Wall:

Cathy Robinson Strong wrote:

You ever get up to Boston? I'm there mid-January and Pam McCarthy is coming up to see me. Wicked!!! You should join us.

= = = = = =

Cathy and Pam both are former BJ staffers with State Desk reporting experience. Cathy spent decades in New Zealand working for various media and snowboarding before going to Dubai, United Arab Emirate, to teach journalism. Pam retired from Hoover High after decades of teaching journalism and English.

Charlene, married to former BJ art chief Art Krummel, also is a former BJ reporter.

For previous BJ Alums blog stories on both Cathy and Pam, click on the headline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

Harry Liggett said...

Here's the code:

http://bjretirees.blogspot.com/atom.xml